Saturday 30 June 2012

love between yoU and mE !!

A B C do you can see? what can i see! Your heart for me like a big sea
your eyes lil green lil blue and got deep love for me and yeah you are the miss world,
whole whole world Agreed, sea deep and big like love and like you and me
yeah i'm deep in sea, can't breath maybe i'm die but i'm waiting to see you front of me.
you are my angel, you are my greed, yeah i'm greedy like my heart greedy for heart beats
same my soul greedy for your everytime, just talk with you make me very fine
you said i'm your and you're MINE, you want me to be happy your love make me shine
so i will take your all pain 'cos i love you, whatever i am always gonna be with you
just living for this hope someday you see this, A B and C love between yoU and mE...


keep watch adityabhatiagood.blogspot.com !!

No comments:

Post a Comment