Sunday 10 June 2012

i am nothing without you !!

I love you when i see you near plss never go far it'll draws a hell tear
I know it'll be to happy when we'll together, i everyday pray, fall apart will happen never
i love you and till the day I die i do, is no matter even you’ve made me cry
but i think the good and the bad are will be together
me and you is what I see :) all I know is god will like as Together forever
no matter of whether, by mistake if god send us to hell !
well it's god bad luck 'cos i think our love will convert hell into the heaven
it'll be all when you'll in my arms i know my feels make me believe we're already in heaven
i won't be busy 'cos i am gonna insane without you
believe me it's won't be happen even an one dream without you
When we fight I feel like you will, drive me insane
but to lose your love would be the worse pain..........

Forever with me ? *_*


keep watch adityabhatiagood.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment