Sunday 27 May 2012

don't be sad, i will take you higher !!

i'm moving but i can't find the way but This one is for you and me
i know my picture is in your heart i mean in perfect place,
you're breathing but your heart is beating for my days
you know what now i pray?, my god my love live always
every night i go to sleep, i got dreams about you and your beautiful face
when i wake up i wanna see your hand in my hands
Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
miss me always, wanna hag?? wanna hold my hand??
well don't worry just come here i am 'bout take you higher
This one's for you and me, living out our dreams
We're all right where we should be, With my arms out wide I open my eyes
And now all I wanna see?? :)

keep watch adityabhatiagood.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment