Wednesday 16 November 2011

love.......

i love you, yeah you love me tooO,
your heart knows but your mind ignoring 2,
yeah why should you like me, why should i like you, but hey i love you that big true....
i don't know what happenin' but your love you losin' and i'm gettin'.....
yea i got the key now i live in your heart, yeah babe you my sweetheart,
... listen...... sick on my mind, i got your life in my hand, i'm worried but i love you till my life end, so when i can? .... you 24-7 on my mind, as god as witness , your soul is beautiful its peerless, love live here and ima visit,
i'ma mad thats why i'ma permit 2 kissit........ yeah you loveit....
uh you hurt, i'm not perfect but you need me and i'ma beneficial, your love, i have, its been official , i wanna kill hurts but ima not big Criminal .....
i promise i can make hurts a very shorter, yuk why motherfuker your love going harder,
uh yesterday you cried, again i don't wanna see this sih t deep in your eyes
ima soldier i'm never afraid 2 die but your tears work in second ima feels like die....
ONLY YOUR WORRies I WANNA Be ALIVE )))) ima goin' bye bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment